1. Request an application.
Thank you for your interest in the Orion Academy. Click here to request an application and the packet can be e-mailed to you as an attachment or call (925) 377-0789 for a packet to be sent by US mail.
2. Print and complete the application.
When you receive the e-mailed information, please print it out and fill in all the requested information, adding the necessary materials.
3. Mail the completed application back to Orion.
Include the $125.00 non-refundable application fee with the application
Please do not return the application via e-mail, use the mailing address below:
Attn: Admissions Committee
350 Rheem Blvd
Moraga, CA 94556
Orion accepts applications for openings all year. Applications received by January 31st are given first priority. The normal application process for a next year enrollment is as follows:
- Parents come to an Open House and get to know the Orion Program.
- Parent and Student attend an Orion Visit Day to experience Orion.
- Complete the application and gather materials, include the application fee and mail to Orion.
- Review of applications will occur in the order received and interviews will be scheduled beginning in February.
- All applicants will have an initial interview with Dr. Stewart on Orion Interview Days
- Selected Applicants will be invited to visit school for a half day, allowing for a chance to evaluate the “fit.”
- Final acceptance decision will be made by mid-March, and letters will be sent.
- $2,500.00 deposit on tuition due upon acceptance.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please call us at (925) 377-0789. We look forward to your application.